QUEENSLAND & NEW SOUTH WALESComplete Surveying Solutions
Masters Surveying is an integrated, multi-disciplinary surveying services provider offering the full range of cadastral, construction, engineering and mining surveying services.
Accurate Surveys Tailored to your Needs
Masters Surveying provides integrated surveying services across Queensland and New South Wales. Our multi-disciplinary approach is based on complete and end-to-end service delivery. Capable of offering a full range of surveying solutions (across diverse locations and sectors), we are fully registered, certified, and 100% focused on the job at hand.
At Masters Surveying, our custom surveying services are managed and delivered by an experienced team. Belief in upfront communication, professional relationships, and tailored delivery allows us to contribute to all projects, regardless of size or requirements. Our staff take pride in our comprehensive range of services, from broad engineering and civil solutions to highly specific detail, spatial, and mine site surveys.
Our team delivers professional surveying tailored to the needs of your project and industry sector. We have the proven capability to deliver results on time, within budget, and beyond expectations.
We offer the following core services:
- Engineering surveys
- Detail surveys
- Civil construction surveys
- Detail surveys
- Spatial surveys
- Mine site surveys
Tailored Surveying Services
At Masters Surveying, our expertise and proven industry experience allow us to work across multiple disciplines and project scenarios. From small landscape studies to complex investigations and large civil projects, we offer the following solutions in a tailored delivery package:
- Cadastral surveying for land development and land tenure
- Roads and large civil infrastructure projects for government, councils, and civil contractors
- Commercial and residential building surveys
- Investigation engineering surveys for detail features, contours, and volumes
- As constructed surveys to locate constructed assets, including BIM, GIS, and ADAC
- Spatial and structural positioning surveys using scanners and drone UAVs
- Engineering and cadastral surveys on mine sites for setout, volumes, leases, and structural positioning
- Complete machine guidance support
Join our Team
Masters Surveying is a proud, capable, and connected team of professionals working at the forefront of the surveying industry. Our company culture is based on excellence, accountability, and communication.
Company progression is a cornerstone of the Masters Surveying ethos, and is a direct correlation to the development and personal growth of our people. Our team are eager to meet promising surveyors, of all levels.
We encourage you to submit your CV and cover letter, via the link below, to start a conversation about your future with us.