Graduate Program Information
We look forward to expanding our services in the coming years and welcome new relationships with graduates. If you would like to apply your studies across a broad range of industry sectors, we are always on the lookout for new talent. Our offices are located on some of the best coastlines in Australia, and our company is committed to a balanced and sustainable work schedule.
Once you are welcomed into our team, you will complete a 12-month training program at one primary location. Upon completion of this program, you will be well on your way to achieving Registered Surveyor status with the Surveyors Board of Queensland. Reciprocal status is also available with the Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board of New Zealand.
If you would like to enter the graduate program or join the Masters Surveying team in any capacity, please reach out to our team for more information.
We offer full-time, paid positions with great working conditions and job security. The next program is commencing in late 2021, with each new team member participating in a 12-month training program.
Each person will go through a hands-on mentorship based on the following comprehensive program structure:
- Cadastral surveying and land development
- Scanning and photogrammetry, including the use of UAV equipment
- Construction, including structural and civil surveying
- Detail and topographic surveys
You will be provided with:
- UAV multi-rotor pilots’ course and certification early in the program
- Relocation allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Company vehicle (including part-private use)
- Modern technology and connectivity — laptop and smartphone
- Opportunity to explore a career specialty upon completion of the program
These roles are Queensland based.
How to Apply
Please email your cover letter and CV to us with “2022 Graduate Program” in the subject line. Interviews will be starting later in 2021, so please keep checking our site for updates.
We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you into our talented and friendly team.