WHEN EXPERIENCE MATTERSSurveying Services
Surveying Services across
Queensland & New South Wales
At Masters Surveying, we offer a complete range of surveying services to satisfy the needs of any project. We listen carefully to your requirements, create tailored delivery systems, and stand behind our work with pride.
Our geographical range for these services extends across Queensland and the Illawarra region of New South Wales.
Tailored service delivery
Masters Surveying delivers a personalised service to all clients. We tailor our approach based on your requirements, from the size and complexity of the project to the completion timeline and operational budget. Whether you’re a family looking for a new home, a property developer expanding your portfolio, or a large government department involved in a key infrastructure project, Masters Surveying is here to help.
We specialise in the following surveying services:
- Cadastral surveying for land development and land tenure
- Roads and large civil infrastructure projects for government, councils, and civil contractors
- Commercial and residential building surveys
- Investigation engineering surveys for detail features, contours, and volumes
- As constructed surveys to locate constructed assets, including BIM, GIS, and ADAC
- Spatial and structural positioning surveys using scanners and drone UAVs
- Engineering and cadastral surveys on mine sites for setout, volumes, leases, and structural positioning
- Complete machine guidance support
If you’re looking for a trusted surveying partner, please contact Masters Surveying to find out more.